Roll Over

(All characters are 18 years of age or older practicing consensual ddlg kink.)

*

I hear you get up before me, and I roll over to see your shadow arching to stretch. You lean over to kiss my cheek and tell me to go back to sleep. You're an early riser, and weekends are one of the few times during the week I can sleep in and enjoy it. It's one of the few times I'm not up before you to make your coffee and breakfast. The post-it I left in front of the coffee maker will tell you to press the big round button for fresh coffee because I thought to set it up the previous night. I smile, clasping my fingers around your forearm so I can trace down to your wrist and pinky. You return the smile, and I drift back off to the sounds of you quietly puttering around the kitchen and living room. I might get another hour or two of sleep before I have to get up.

I vaguely hear you come back into the room and then feel you crawl back under the covers with me. I giggle, feeling your cold hands go straight for my neck. I reach back and claw my nails into your thigh after you laugh. I wiggle my ass into you and yawn. Your mouth nuzzles into my ear, and your hand wanders down my side like an icy reptile. I smile, feeling your nose move along the nape of my neck into my shoulder where the skin is tightest before you dig in with your teeth to make me squeal beneath you like a quailing little rabbit caught in a snare.

I can feel the laughter building up, your teeth holding me still for a moment before the softness of your lips begins to soothe at the raised flesh. Your hand reaches between my thighs as I spread my legs for you instinctively. There's a particular sound of satisfaction from you that I love to hear; it's usually after I sigh and feel the warm tingle in my belly like a welcomed rush.

I'm not sure what kind of treat I'm in for this morning, but you disappear under the covers and drag my ass to the foot of the bed, leaving my pillow behind as the bottom sheet peels off the corners while I squeal with a loud giggle.

"Time to get up, little girl, and roll over for Daddy."

I think to ask where the kids might be off to, but I'm immediately distracted and trusting they're out to a friend's house or at camp grandma for the day. My head rocks back when you dive into my labia like you're looking for treasures between my thighs. You know how to make that immediate moan escape my mouth before I have a chance to gather my senses. I gasp, curling my fingers into the rumpled sheets, and I know not to bother scooting because you'll just keep up. Your fingers dive deep inside me and deliver me into this state of quivering across my whole body. You pull me into your body and direct me to settle down as I squirm beneath you; your fingers haven't stopped tormenting me the entire time. You squeeze me tighter until I calm down underneath your grasp.

"That's better, baby girl."

"Daddy," I whimper. "Daddy. Please."

"Please what?"

You roll me over abruptly, and I catch my breath long enough to feel your hands dig into my hips and lift my ass up high. I feel your cock slowly press inside and linger there for a moment. The short crop stripes my cheeks, and my hands dig into the comforter. Your cock pushes inside again a little further, and I try to relax. My juices are dripping from the crop strikes that, you know, make me wet as you play your fingers inside my hole and hit my clit like a savage.

A moan escapes my mouth as my breath hitches, your cock moves inside a little further, and I can feel that pop that makes your fingers tremble inside me just a little faster. I lift my ass slightly higher and slowly push back, feeling your cock fill me. Your hand winds into my hair, reminding me that you're the one controlling this little ride.

"Did I say you could help?"

I don't hesitate to answer,

"No, Daddy."

The crop stripes harder, and I yelp slightly, unable to fall away. I lose track after a few minutes, your hands gripping tightly. I'm a complete sweaty mess, hair clinging to my face from the stray strands that fell from the ponytail you've loosened.

"Where should Daddy cum, baby?"

I try to answer, but I can't stop whimpering long enough to answer while I shake and tremble.

"Daddy asked his baby girl a question," you tell me; the sternness snaps my mind back to answering your question.

"P-please cum inside," I sputter.

You're bottoming out inside my ass, and I'm ready to claw tears into the sheets while you thrust a little harder, growling like a feral beast. Your words punctuated with each thrust,

"Daddy- isn't- sure- he- understood- that-, little girl."

I gasp, my mouth is sputtering, trying to form coherent words,

"They're your holes, Daddy! Daddy gets to cum in those holes."

I squeal, feeling the slow pulse in my ass as you collapse on top of me; you're covered in slick sweat and panting into my ear.

"Sweet dirty little girl, Daddy loves you; you are his good little girl."

I smile, twitching beneath you as you wrap me up into the comforter with your arms squeezing me closer.

https://www.giveffect.com/users/382479-pikafuzo

https://www.girlscene.nl/profiel/1494939/overzicht

https://community.giffgaff.com/u/hugigahi

https://redmine.gophersvids.com/news/11

https://www.gotoknow.org/user/doweviwu/profile

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/107761467-mona-sifford

https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/6873331-perry-

https://www.giuntiscuola.it/scuoladellinfanzia/magazine/articoli/il-bambino-in-difficolta-in-sezione-libri-per-educatori/

https://giphy.com/channel/ziyorula

https://giphy.com/gifs/ZCqCTJun5d2TmspFdS

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Speedos in the Sauna

She Wanted More Pt. 01: A Fling